Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services.
In the remainder of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
Types of cookies
1. Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of Sider Test srl sites and are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted).
2. Analysis and performance cookies
These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously.
These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
3. Profiling cookies
4. Third party cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”).
An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
The Sider Test srl sites also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the Sider Test srl sites (including the user’s IP address. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it try to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
Sider Test Srl does not use persistent cookies.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
The User has the right at any time to exercise the rights recognized by art. from 15 to 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and, in particular, among others, to obtain a copy of the data processed, their updating, their origin, purpose and method of processing, their correction or integration, the their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking for processing in violation of the law and to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.
To exercise these rights, write to Sider Test srl for the attention of the Data Controller by e-mail email@example.com .
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on their browser.
The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
For example, in Firefox, through the Tools menu->Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
For more info on the EU cookies law:
SIDER TEST SRL is committed to the protection of the Personal Data entrusted to it. Therefore, their management and security are guaranteed with the utmost attention, in accordance with the requirements of the privacy legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
This statement illustrates who we are, for what purposes we could use your data, how we manage them, to whom they could be communicated, where they could be transferred and what your rights are.
Your data will be processed, as Data Controllers, by the company Sider Test Srl, based in Strada della Barianella, n. 1 / B – 29015 Castel San Giovanni (PC) – can be contacted at the address of the Data Controller by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of external Data Processors, for the processing of personal data, is available at the headquarters of Sider Test Srl.
SIDER TEST SRL will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship / as well as the provision of Services.
Your personal data will be processed for:
- carrying out the research and selection of personnel for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship;
subject to your consent, we may acquire references from the subjects indicated by you;
- purposes related to the establishment, management and termination of the contractual and training relationship (eg fulfillment of accounting, salary, social security, welfare and tax obligations);
- use of specific permits, absences and benefits related to the management of the employment relationship;
- compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. for preventive medicine, occupational medicine, anti-terrorism checks, etc.); management of disputes; provision, support, updating and information regarding the Services and available functions;
- Purposes related to marketing activities.
With your specific consent, your personal data will be processed for:
- market research, economic and statistical analysis;
- commercial information;
- sending advertising/informative/promotional material and updates on initiatives, promotions and offers from Sider Test Srl, also in relation to programs and promotions, including online, aimed at building customer loyalty;
- communications and information on the activities of Sider Test Srl and on the events in which Sider Test Srl participates;
- Purposes related to recordings and image processing.
With your explicit consent, your data such as images, photos, audio and videos will be processed for:
- sending of recordings, interviews ;
- elaboration of offers and promotions to client companies and potential clients;
- promotion activities of Sider Test Srl.
SIDER TEST SRL will carry out the treatment:
- based on your consent;
- because it is necessary for the contractual obligations referred to in point 1 (eg preparation and execution of the employment contract);
- because it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations, indicated in point 1, to which we are subject (e.g. accounting, remuneration, social security obligations, anti-terrorism controls);
- because the processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (e.g. protection and security of corporate assets, fraud prevention, safeguarding of strategic corporate interests and related commercial relationships, protection of corporate assets of client companies).
It follows that the provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes set out in point 1.
The purposes 2 and 3 do not derive from a legal obligation and the granting of the relative consents is optional.
Any partial or total failure to provide the data will result in the partial or total impossibility of achieving the aforementioned purposes.
The extent and adequacy of the data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to determine the resulting decisions and avoid the processing of data in excess of the purposes pursued.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those described in this statement, except by informing you in advance and, where necessary, obtaining your consent.
SIDER TEST SRL aims to protect the personal data entrusted to it, basing their treatment on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We therefore inform you that your personal data will be processed, through the use of tools and procedures suitable for ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper supports, with the aid of digital media, IT and telematic means.
The communications referred to in point 2) may take place in traditional (eg, paper mail, telephone calls with operator), automated and similar methods (eg: fax, e-mail, sms, mms).
In any case, you are given the right to exercise the right to object which, in the absence of your indication to the contrary, will refer to both traditional and automated communications.
Your personal data will be kept, starting from their receipt / update, for a period appropriate to the processing purposes indicated above, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous. For more information, also with reference to the criteria used to determine this period, you can send an email to email@example.com
For the purposes referred to in point 1, your data may be disclosed to third parties [including client companies, professionals, sector bilateral bodies pursuant to Article 24, paragraph 2, letter h), public bodies, auditing or supervisory bodies ], to fulfill obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the contractual relationship.
For the purposes referred to in points 2 and 3, the Data may be disclosed to third-party companies, which operate in collaboration with Sider Test Srl. With reference to point 3, the Data may also be published on the Internet (for example: YouTube, Linkedin , Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media as well as on Internet sites) or in magazines, brochures and other advertising material.
For all the purposes indicated in this information, your personal data may also be disclosed abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the Country in question guarantees an “adequate” level of protection.
The Data will also be processed by resources inside the company offices, adequately trained, who operate as personnel authorized to process the Data.
We also inform you that in compliance with a SIDER TEST SRL policy, all company emails are managed by an external provider and downloaded locally. Access to archived data may only be carried out by public authorities, in the cases and methods provided for by the laws in force, in the event of legal disputes.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
At any time, you will have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data;
- their correction in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- the limitation of their treatment.
You will also have:
- the right to object to their treatment:
- if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Sider Test Srl;
- if processed for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to their portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you provide in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
We will take care of your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
You can withdraw your consent at any time without this being able, however:
- prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- prejudice further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which Sider Test Srl is subject).
Cookies present on the site